Happy hangover!



Well, New Year’s Eve is over, and fortunately also hangover.

At last we had a good and funny New Year’s Eve, we dined at Osaka and the food was amazing, still remembering the flavour of the lobster and the sushi, the best dinner ever!! and we had free drinks, except wine, but it was really ok.

I think I didn’t eat my grapes at the time but It doesnt’t matter I’d rather eat slowly that go to emergency assistence that night, don’t you?

The rest of the night it was fine, a little surrealistic and accidental for me (I was too drunk and I lost my photo camera) but I had a really fun night and I hope the coming year (well we’re already in 2010) will be almost a 50% fun and enthusiastic that it was that night. I always think that the way you beggin the year is how you are going to live the rest of the year, and I have a good expectatives.

Well and now I'll continue studing, but only an hour because today is the birthday of my niece, but at night to start over...all for a good cause, end the career and go far far away!!


ps: now you understand why put a photo of a dog...I don't have any of me at the party!!!I'm a disaster!!xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario