Hello everybody!!! Today it was a very weird day, I could qualify it like sad and satisfactory.
Sad because one of my best friends has gone to work outside Spain, exactly to Ireland, and I am very sad, I will not see her until September, well, I think I will go to visit her, but is so heavy not see her every weekend like we used to.
And satisfactory because today I went to the sales and I found all I need by the half of the price…and this is very difficult to me because I never found what I want when I need it.
Right now my credit card is on fire…but well, sales are only once at year, and I have to take profit of it.
Sad because one of my best friends has gone to work outside Spain, exactly to Ireland, and I am very sad, I will not see her until September, well, I think I will go to visit her, but is so heavy not see her every weekend like we used to.
And satisfactory because today I went to the sales and I found all I need by the half of the price…and this is very difficult to me because I never found what I want when I need it.
Right now my credit card is on fire…but well, sales are only once at year, and I have to take profit of it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario